Yes, BMG LABTECH is a Diamond Sponsor of SLAS2013 in Orlando Florida. Visit BMG LABTECH at Booth #721 to learn how a perfectly engineered instrument can give a better biological solution and to find out how to win a free iPad Mini.
It is no more apparent how quality engineering can enhance biological applications than with the PHERAstar FS. The PHERAstar FS has become the Gold-Standard Microplate Reader for high-throughput screening labs and core-facilities, quickly replacing outdated, less sensitive measurement instrumentation.
The PHERAstar FS will be highlighted at several workshops, posters, and at different collaborators’ booths at SLAS 2013.
Workshops - refreshments will be served:
Monday 12:30 – 1:45, Naples Room 2-3
- Labcyte-Miniaturized and Automated Cisbio HTRF® Assays with the Echo® Liquid Handler and BMG PHERAstar FS
- BMG Labtech-Enhanced Assay Development and High-Throughput Screening with New and Unique Microplate Based Technology.
- Quantifying Fluorescent Ligand Binding to GPCR’s in Live Cells using the PHERAstar FS – a new format for HTS
- Nano High-Throughput Screening (nHTS) Platform-Miniaturization of Cell-based GPCR and Kinase Assays in 3456-well Microplates
- Methyltransferase, Acetyltransferase, Kinases, and GTPases Can All Be Measured with Transcreener® Assays and the PHERAstar
- Monitoring Drug Solubility and the Growth of Candida albicans Using BMG LABTECH’s NEPHELOstar Light-Scattering Microplate Reader
- A new HTRF® assay for the quantification of active Glucagon-like Peptide-1 (GLP-1) (CISBIO poster)
- High-Throughput Homogeneous Histone H3 Methyltransferase (HMT) and Demethylase (HDMT) Enzyme Assays using HTRF Technology: G9a, MLL1, and EZH2 Methyltransferase plus LSD1, JMJD2C and JMJD2A Demethylase Assays (CISBIO poster).